Highly available and responsive file servers are an integral part of today’s business IT infrastructure. More businesses rely on Linux, BSD and Sun Solaris file servers to deliver performance and scalability to support today’s file serving loads. As the volume of network data grows, so does the need to secure it from malware.
ESET File Security provides Linux, BSD and Solaris file servers with on-demand and on-access real-time protection from known and unknown viruses, worms, trojans, spyware and other Internet threats. ESET’s ThreatSense® technology proactively protects mission-critical file servers from zero-day threats with minimal impact on system performance or resources.
There are many benefits that come with ESET’s Linux software:
The on-demand scanner can scan selected file directories or drive via the command line. Using standard operating system schedulers, periodic scanning tasks can be created.
The on-access scanner can perform real time monitoring of the entire file system.
Pre-defined Actions allows the administrator to define the set of actions to be performed based on the scan. These actions can be clean, delete, accept or reject.
New Scheduler allows customers to schedule multiple tasks ahead of time.
Improved Daemon provides you with increased stability and scanning efficiency.
User specific configuration allows your administrator to set specific scanner parameters on a per-user basis.
Web-Based Interface is a user-friendly, web based administration interface
If you expect stability, as well as fast and effective detection, then ESET File Security for Linux is the ideal solution for you.
- Real-Time Protection for Linux and FreeBSD file servers
- Low System Demands. Leaves more system resources free while still delivering complete protection
- Remote Management. Fully manageable via ESET Remote Administrator 6
Benefits of ESET File Security for Linux / FreeBSD
- Eliminates all types of threats including viruses, rootkits, worms and spyware
- Powered by advanced ESET LiveGrid® technology, combining speed, accuracy and minimal system impact
- Provides real-time on-access scanning of the server-stored data
- Delivers proven protection while leaving more system resources for the server’s vital tasks
- Compatible with ESET Remote Administrator and supports management through a web interface
- Allows you to customize log details and modify reports and notifications to help you monitor compliance with company security standards