It is more important than ever to protect your mobile devices. Be they Android, Windows or Symbian on Tablets or Smartphones, ESET has you covered.
ESET’s award winning AV brings its incredible detection rates and all round protection to your mobile. Make use of our smart real-time scanning or perform fast and effective on-demand scans. Setup scheduled scans or set it to scan only when it’s plugged in and charging to conserve battery power. Filter unwanted calls and texts at the touch of a button or set custom rules. Block premium numbers on your child’s phone to avoid extra charges. Block groups of numbers or use Time-based blocking to avoid distracting calls while you work or relax.
Protect yourself against potential phishing websites and monitor the access available to your downloaded apps. Security Audit lets you see exactly which apps have access to different sections of your phone. ESET mobile security has a very small system footprint and therefore won’t hog all of your systems resources or kill your battery power. We not only protect your phones data, we also help you protect your phone itself with our advanced Anti-theft systems. Activate Remote Siren, Remote Lock, GPS Localisation, or Remote Wipe as a last resort, via our website if your phone is lost or stolen. We even protect against an unauthorised SIM being put in your phone by sending you the new number, IMSI and IMEI codes.
- Remote Management – Lock/unlock, and even wipe missing devices remotely
- Device Security – No need for a dedicated mobile device management (MDM) tool
- Application Control – Monitor apps on the device, and block access to specific apps
- Anti-Theft – Secure data on lost or stolen devices
Benefits of ESET Endpoint Security for Android
Shields all applications and files in real time with ESET NOD32® proactive technology, optimized for mobile platforms.
Allows to conduct a full device scan in off-peak hours when it is on-charger and the screen is locked.
Manage All Your Android Endpoints
Utilising Remote Administration, manage your entire mobile device workforce, push changes and monitor installed applications.
Protects users from attempts to acquire passwords, banking data and other sensitive information by fake websites masked as legitimate ones.
SMS & Call Filter
Protects users from unwanted calls and SMS messages from hidden numbers, selected contact or phone number or during pre-defined time-period.
No Need for Dedicated Mobile Device Management (MDM) Tool
Provides the admin with a range of options to execute basic security policies across the mobile device fleet. The application automatically notifies user and admin if the current device settings are not in compliance with corporate security policies and suggests the necessary changes.
Device Security Settings:
- Set minimum security level and define the password complexity requirements
- Set maximum failed unlock attempts after which the device will automatically go to factory default settings
- Define when the screen lock code expires
- Set lock screen timer
- Prompt users to encrypt their mobile devices
- Block built-in camera usage
Offers administrators the option to monitor installed applications, block access to defined applications, and prompt users to uninstall a particular application.
Application Control Allows You to:
- Manually define applications to be blocked
- Block by category − games, social media.
- Block by permission − applications that track location or access contact lists
- Block by source − applications installed from sources other than default app stores
- Set exceptions from the rules – whitelist application
- Use ESET Remote Administrator to define a list of mandatory installed applications
All the remote commands can be triggered by admin via ESET Remote Administrator, via an SMS, or from the admin’s product interface.
Administrator can send a custom pop-up message to particular device or to a group of devices.
SMS commands to control company devices can be sent only from these trusted numbers, which are also used to push notifications related to Anti-Theft actions.
Lock Screen Information
The admin can set custom data (company name, email, message) to be displayed when the phone is locked. This enables potential finders to call a pre-defined number.
Basic Remote Actions
Remotely Lock/Unlock device, sound a Siren, Locate, or Wipe the device.